Strategy and innovation consulting, M&A and temporary project management within my company Société de Conseil et de Management de Transition – missions for the pharmaceutical, biotech, aerospace, automotive, energy, environment and chemical industries
An array of consulting lines :
- Due diligences - vendor, buyer, post-merger integration - and strategy consulting for private equity funds and mid cap companies (often in partnership with Axeans)
- Intermediation of Europe-Asia cross-border M&A (partnership with CDI Global until 2017).
- Investments, innovation, re-engineering and supply chains optimization.
Selected missions in Europe (and in China for European customers) :
- Industrialization road map for a highly innovative energy storage technology
- Project manager: design of a large-scale industrial plant to produce microalgae and extract phycocyanin
- For a waste to energy operator, technical coordination of projects in Europe and in the Caribbean islands
- For a leading APIs manufacturing, M&A strategy and origination for their setup of a footprint in China
- For a leading producer of amino-acids, M&A strategy for the aqua-feed additive business
- For an HDPE packaging producer, due diligence of their procurement strategy (petrochemicals).
- For a petroleum offshore maintenance operator, advanced study on an unmanned sea vehicle
- For a French spirulina producer, assistance to fund raising and due diligence
- 5 due diligence for Asian investors in search of distressed acquisition targets in Europe.
- For an aerospace tier 2 supplier, in a process of build up, due diligence of two French acquisitions.
- Evaluation for buy out, of a fluid-dynamic engineering company, in the nuclear, energy and defense markets.
Selected missions in South-East Asia :
- For a German Tier 1 Automotive supplier, evaluation of facilities setup options in Indonesia and in Thailand.
- For an Indonesian coal producer, valorization of low grade coal through ammonia production.
- For a leading Indonesian industrial gas producer, exploration of acquisition targets in South-East Asia.
- For a leading Thai producer of printed circuit boards (PCBs), audit of their planning system - For a Singaporean investor, business plan of a data-center cooling station, including a 45MW gas turbine.
- For a French equipment maker, evaluation of opportunities to build small hydropower plants in Indonesia
Selected "white papers" strategic analysis :
- Green chemistry industry: APIs, nutraceuticals, biomaterials, biosurfactants and biofuels
- Aerospace industry: globalization and concentration trends across the value chain
- Several presentations about doing business in China